Festival of the Naked Sheep – 29th May 2017
Our Festival of The Naked Sheep celebrates our rare breed sheep’s annual haircut and everything the fleece can be used for.
Throughout the day there are a number of interesting demonstrations and activities – so plenty to do for the whole family including:
• Live sheep shearing demonstrations with talks from Shepherdess Kate
• Take part in preparing and rolling fleeces
• Live demonstrations from spinners, dyers and felters
• Have a go at felting, weaving, knitting and crocheting
• BBQ with all our own produce
• Locally stocked bar
Fathers Day – 18th June 2017
We always like to treat mums and dads so, for all you dads out there, keep your eyes open for special offers.
Extra Information – Please note that we are closed every Monday, except for Bank Holidays.