2018 Event Calendar
Festival of the Naked Sheep: 28th May 2018
Our annual Festival of The Naked Sheep celebrates our Rare Breed sheep’s annual haircut and everything the fleece can be used for.
With interesting demonstrations and activities happening all day, there is plenty to entertain the whole family. Following on from its huge success in previous years, Farmer Neil will be firing up the BBQ again with our own delicious produce to fill hungry tummies. The locally stocked bar will also be open, and younger visitors can wear themselves out in the play area.
• Live sheep shearing demonstrations
• Take part in preparing and rolling fleeces
• Demonstrations from spinners, dyers and felters
• Craft activities for the children
• Treasure trail
• Animal encounters
• Face painting
• Local stallholders
• BBQ with all our own produce
• Locally stocked bar
Fathers Day: 17th June 2018
Free entry for all Dads to come and enjoy all of our usual attractions!
Spooky Spectacular: 20th October – 28th October 2018
Farmer Christmas Visits:
- 1st & 2nd December 2018
- 8th & 9th December 2018
- 15th & 16th December 2018
- 20th – 23rd December 2018