Please note: due to the Government restrictions around COVID-19, we are closed until further notice.
Please note, our opening hours vary throughout the year to allow for the darker nights and changing weather.
Opening Hours – 2020
Spring Opening Hours: We will be opening our doors for the 2020 season from the 15th February. We will be open every Tuesday to Sunday from 10am until 5pm, including Bank Holidays.
Winter Opening Hours: Please note we close for the Winter from the 1st November 2020 until the 13th February 2021, with the exception of Farmer Christmas visits.
Farmer Christmas Visits: Farmer Christmas will be visiting the Farm on the following dates in 2019: 30th November, 5th, 6th, 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd & 23rd December from 10am until 4pm each day.
- Adults: £8
- Concessions: £7
- Children (4-16): £4
- Under 4’s are FREE
- Family (2 adults and 1 child): £19
- Family (2 adults and 2 children): £22
- Family (2 adults and 3 children): £25
- Family (2 adults and 4 children): £28
Entry prices include a free bag of animal feed for children.
- Adults: £35
- Concessions: £30
- Children: £15
- Family Season Ticket (2 adults & 1 child): £80
- Family Season Ticket (2 adults & 2 children): £90
- Family Season Ticket (2 adults & 3 children): £100
- Family Season Ticket (2 adults & 4 children): £110
Season ticket holders are welcome to come to the farm as many times as they like throughout the year. If you would like to purchase a season ticket and jump the queue you can call us on 01473 830264 or send us a message.